The Importance of Pelvic Floor Muscles
What happens if the pelvic floor muscles are weak?
The pelvic floor muscles are directly related to the urethra, rectum, exercise in women, and insufficient control of the prostate in men. If the pelvic floor muscles are relaxed and energy is insufficient, the normal function of related organs may be impaired, and incontinence is common.
For women, it may cause vaginal prolapse; uterine prolapse, and other problems;
For men, it may cause problems such as prostate problems and erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of improving pelvic floor muscles
1. Strengthening pelvic floor muscles to enhance the control force of defecation;
2. Preventing or improving bladder, uterus, or sagging rectum caused by pelvic floor muscle relaxation.
3. Reducing the leakage of urine caused by coughing, sneezing, or beating.
4. Activating and enhancing pelvic floor muscle tissue to restore muscle tightness and increase elasticity.
5. Increasing the blood flow and nerve function of the pelvic floor.
6. Strengthening the pubococcygeal muscle (PC muscle) to improve sensitivity and sexual function.
Here are other types of Sincohenren fat loss and body sculpting machines with FDA+CE+ISO+TGA certification. The minimum order quantity is one, click through each to get more details.