The machine you sit on for 30 minutes (while remaining fully clothed) that simulates more than 10,000 kegel exercises to tone your bladder and pelvic floor muscles. It sounds simple, and it is: no surgery, no and completely non-invasive.
Suitable for women and men of any age. A course of 6-8 treatments is generally recommended to see optimum results and some patients experience highly effective results from as soon as the first treatment using HIFEMt technology.
How Does It Work?
CelluSculpt pro utilizes high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM), which works by inducing supramaximal muscle contractions in your pelvic floor. Supramaximal contractions are forced muscle contractions at a rate of approximately 11,000 contractions per Emsella session – that’s equivalent to doing 11,000 Kegel exercises in less than 30 minutes! The treatment stimulates the deep muscles of the pelvic floor, helping to re-educate the muscles and restore neuromuscular control.
The treatment focuses on the entire pelvic floor all at once, so that all of the muscles are strengthened equally. The goal of Emsella is to rehabilitate weakened pelvic muscles and restore neuromuscular control to the area, allowing you to get back to enjoying your life without the worries associated with urinary incontinence.
Benefits of CelluSculpt pro
Here are some of the benefits of CelluSculpt pro treatment for urinary incontinence for NYC patients.
1. A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
2. Remain fully clothed during treatment.
3. Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
4. A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 30-minute treatment.
5. You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
6. Results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
7. Patients have reported a significant pad reduction.
8. Better coverage for the treatment area
9. Portable in size and easy to carry
Before and After
CelluSculpt Pro HI-EMT muscle building, weight loss and pelvic flgor treatment device
Magnetic vibration intensity