Sinco Alex -YAG Max Laser Machine Features
The Sinco Alex -YAG Max Laser Machine comes packed with a whole list of standard features, all designed to provide you with a competitive advantage in your market, and leaving more money in your pocket. Some of the outstanding features of the Sinco Alex -YAG Max Laser Machine, specially designed for skin resurfacing are:
Reliability–The Sinco Alex -YAG Max Laser Machine gives you one of the most solid performers for speed and reliability for skin laser machines that you can find on the market today. With its versatility, it is the choice with aesthetic cosmetic professionals today.
Wavelength–The machine comes standard as a two-wavelength system. It incorporates a 755 nm Alexandrite and a super 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser, resulting in a system that performs to the highest level, with safety in mind.
Hair Removal – This laser machine gives exceptional results for hair removal, as well as, for numerous skin condition treatments. It can remove many types of skin damage and spider veins, as well as, gives top-notch clinical results, with positive benefits to the patients and the skin care specialist.
How Sinco Alex -YAG Max Works?
The Gold Standard for Laser Hair Removal in all Fitzpatrick skin types. It is a dual wavelength laser platform that combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease-of-use, performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
The Sinco Alex -YAG Max’s laser beam passes through the deeper layer of the skin and is absorbed in the hair follicle. This in turn produces adequate amount of heat energy and destroys the hair follicle, resulting in permanent hair removal. For skin rejuvenation treatments, the Sinco Alex -YAG Max’s laser energy stimulates the production of collagen, resulting in skin cell renewal. This process replaces old skin cells with new, healthy skin cells, resulting in healthier, radiant, and younger-looking skin.
1. Dual wavelength 755nm&1064nm, a wide range of treatments: hair removal, vascular removal, acne repair, tattoo removal, etc.
2. Optical fiber output, made in Japan, to ensure the treatment effect
3. Pulse width of 10-100mm, longer pulse width has a significant effect on light hair and fine hair
4. The spot size is adjustable, up to 18mm, which can ensure rapid treatment
5. Intelligent temperature control system, powerful refrigeration system to ensure maximum laser life
6. Double lamps, made in UK, to ensure energy stability
7. The handle is small and exquisite, easy to operate, suitable for any treatment site
1. Hair rmoval on all skin and hair types
2. Spider veins
3. Telangiectasia and telangiectatic matting on the face and legs
4. Nail fungus treatment
5. Removal of epidermal pigmented lesions (Sun-damaged skin, Age spots, Freckles)
6. Treatment of vascular anomalies
Before and After
12 inches Digital Real Color LCD
Nd YAG and Alexandrite
Water cooling & Air cooling
100J @ 1064nm, 60J@755nm
1064nm – 80 joules (J); 755nm – 53 joules (J)
0.25, 0.5, 1Hz,2Hz
1064nm Up to 10 Hz; 755 Up to 10 Hz
Standard Spot Sizes
Small Delivery 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm; Medium Delivery 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm
Lens-coupled optical fiber with handpiece
Finger switch, foot switch
135 kg (260 lbs)
In charge voltage
200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30A, 4600 VA