808nm diode laser hair removal machine is a non-invasive modern hair removal technology that uses the characteristics of 808nm wavelength to achieve the effect of hair removal. 808nm diode laser hair removal machine is characterized by safe, fast and permanent removal.
The effective penetration depth of 808nm wavelength can reach the target tissue (dermal papilla), and the appropriate pulse duration ensures that the target tissue produces enough thermal damage and the surrounding tissues are almost unaffected; the appropriate amount of energy density guarantees sufficient strength in a suitable time The energy output is sufficient to damage the target tissue and the normal tissue is almost unaffected; suitable epidermal protection measures ensure sufficient damage to the target tissue, and the epidermis is almost unaffected, thereby ensuring the safety of treatment. While meeting the above design requirements, the multi-pulse laser of the 808nm diode laser hair removal machine series heats the hair follicle to above 75°C in a lower energy density mode and maintains the hair follicle for a period of time (under 10HZ state) by sliding the treatment hand tool It loses activity when heated and solidifies, so as to achieve the purpose of permanent hair removal.
There are three ways to damage hair follicles by light: thermal action (selective local heating of the hair follicle); mechanical action (shock wave or violent vacuole formation); photochemical action (killing hair follicle cells by generating toxic free radicals or singlet oxygen) Hair can be reduced in any way.
1. The hair growth period is cyclical, and each cycle includes the growth period (Anagen), degenerative period (Catagen), and stationary period (Telogen). Generally speaking, the hair growth period is about 3 years, the degenerative period is about 3 weeks, and the resting period is about 3 months; the hair growth cycle of different parts is not synchronized, and each has its own growth cycle. The length of hair in different parts is related to the growth cycle. For example, the growth cycle of eyebrows is about 2 months.
2. During the growth period (Anagen): hair growth is active, with the most melanocytes.
3. Catagen: The hair growth is static, the number of capillaries is reduced, the dermal papilla is atrophy, and the melanocytes stop producing melanin.
4. Telogen: The hair follicle separates from the dermal papilla, and the hair falls off.
Features of 808nm diode laser machine
1.808 diode laser hair removal machine laser can be fully absorbed by hair follicle tissue;
2. The laser can effectively penetrate the skin to reach the position of the hair follicle. The wavelength of the semiconductor laser is 800nm, which is in the near-infrared region of the spectrum. Different parts and depths of hair follicles can effectively remove any part of the body and depth of hair.
3. Ultra-long adjustment of the laser pulse time, which protects the epidermis and removes hair of different thicknesses. The laser pulse time required for the best hair removal effect is related to the thickness of the hair. The thicker the hair, the longer the laser action time is. 808nm diode The laser pulse time of laser hair removal machine is from 5 milliseconds to 100 milliseconds, which can effectively protect the epidermis from heat damage while obtaining the ideal hair removal effect. 4. No pigmentation, the semiconductor laser has a deeper penetration depth, and the epidermis absorbs very little laser energy, so it will not produce pigmentation;
5.808 hair removal machine is faster, more comfortable and has fewer side effects compared with electroacupuncture technology. Compared with traditional laser hair removal, the pulse width, energy and irradiation time are adjustable, and the specificity and selectivity are high with a synchronous cooler system, which can reduce the potential for light to damage the tissues around the hair follicle;
6.808 hair removal machine permanent hair removal. Semiconductor laser hair removal can achieve the purpose of permanent hair removal after several treatments;
7. 808nm diode laser machine is painless. The earliest laser hair removal is very painful, so people are very worried about it, but semiconductor laser hair removal solves this trouble for you, so there is no need to worry about pain;
Physicians need to consider the following variables when performing hair removal treatment:
1. The color of the hair
2. The type of hair
3. The density of the hair
4. The skin type of the patient
5. Whether the patient has a history of sun exposure
6. Hormonal factors
7. The anatomical position of the hair, etc.
Contraindications of 808nm diode laser machine treatment
(1) Receiving hormone therapy or potential endocrine abnormalities temporarily unsuitable for hair removal treatment;
(2) Those with obvious skin infections should not get rid of hair;
(3) Patients with a history of repeated Staphylococcus aureus infection and history of herpes simplex virus infection should not be treated;
(4) Patients with keloids or hypertrophic scars should not be treated too aggressively;
(5) Patients with vitiligo and psoriasis should inform patients that Koebner may appear after treatment;
(6) Patients with a history of sun exposure will cause transient hypopigmentation of the treatment site after surgery, and should be notified in advance;
(7) Patients with tattoos on the hair removal site should not be treated;
(8) Patients with high expectations should be treated with caution.
808 diode laser hair removal machine treatment skills
① Constantly ask the patient how he feels, stinging is necessary but it is necessary to prevent over-treatment;
②The treatment of light spots is allowed to slightly or partially overlap;
③It is recommended to use the largest light spot and tolerable energy density (necessary postoperative adverse reactions must be avoided) to achieve the best therapeutic effect;
④Sometimes using moderate energy density to perform repeated operations can also achieve the desired effect while reducing the pain of the patient.
1. Postoperative response: Residual hair that exists in the treated area after treatment can be pulled out after 24 hours. It can also fall off after a few days (7-14 days). A very small number of people may have temporary pigment changes after treatment. No treatment is required, and they can repair themselves in 3-6 months. Please pay attention to sun protection during treatment, especially avoid direct sunlight when going out after treatment, sun protection factor should be more than 30 times, and fasting of photosensitive food.
2. Micro-treatment: After hair removal, due to hair follicle injury and death, the hair roots will naturally drain out of the skin. At this time, you can assist the hair and gently pull it out with plucking forceps. If the hair roots are dead, there is generally no pain when they are pulled out.
3. Cleaning: After the operation, cold and warm water should be used to clean the treatment area. Excessive activities such as sun exposure, sauna steaming, and massage are not allowed within a week.
4. Cold compress: After treatment, there will be a slight burning sensation in the treatment area, and there will be hair darkening, zooming or lighter erythema of the skin around the hair follicle (traditional mode). This is a normal reaction. If necessary, you can do it A topical ice compress for 10-15 minutes to relieve or eliminate redness.
5. Adhere to treatment: Hair removal requires a full course of treatment to achieve satisfactory results. Semiconductor laser hair removal is performed every 3 to 6 weeks (the interval is determined according to different hair removal parts). There are three hair growth cycles: growth Period, rest period, regression period. Hair removal is effective only in the growth period, and the hair growth cycle of different parts of the human body will be different. Experts will formulate targeted and effective treatment plans based on each person's hair growth, density, and different parts.